Recently joined ipsy’s glam bag subscription! Yay to skin care, makeup and stylish pouch. If you’re curious as to why I joined, here’s 3 legitimate reasons.
- Search Mode. I’m searching for the right brand, color, mixture that will perfectly work on my skin. This subscription also makes my search very cost effective. I don’t need to spend so much to try out different products like a cleanser, a moisturizer, a lipstick, etc.
- Excitement & Fun. Who doesn’t love receiving packages in the mail? Not me! 😀 I also like the idea of not knowing what I will receive in the mail, keeps me excited. Will I get a skin care, a make up, a brush, a nail polish or all of the above?
- New Hobby. I love to try new things, go out of my comfort zone. I don’t really know how to apply make up on my face but tutorials from ipsy’s website are very helpful. Practice makes perfect as what my best friend always tells me.
So here’s my 2 glam bags so far!
- Christie Brinkley® Authentic Skincare Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish, the light green container in the photo. After using it for 1 week, my skin feels cleaner, lighter and softer. I actually liked this one.
- IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Mascara in Super Black, thumbs up to this. It looked great on my lashes. 😉
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Tonic, this was okay. I didn’t really understand what it did to my skin.
The black nail polish and the eyeliner, I haven’t used. I will share on Instagram if I get the chance.
- TATCHA PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
- Dermelect Rapid Repair Facial Moisturizer
- Lottie London Perfectly Precise Eyeshadow Brush
- theBalm Cosmetics CabanaBoy Blush
- tre’StiQue Matte Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux or Florence Fig
Nothing much to say for now, I just opened them today. The cleansing oil, the moisturizer and the lip crayon had been tested once. I posted a photo on Instagram with the lip crayon.
I actually love the color of this matte lip crayon. It is very light on my lips and the most important thing is, it doesn’t transfer to my husband’s face or lips when I kiss him.
The plus points for this subscription is the glam bag, different designs every month. 😉 #fashionandbeauty Join me!