Hello lovely readers!!! I’m so glad that Jihad Jorio from Blog To Breathe nominated me to be part of Liebster Awards. I’ve been reading a lot of different liebster posts from different bloggers and I’ve always enjoyed their answers to the questions. Aside from that, I like that idea of discovering new blogs and sharing them to my you.
I’ve been waiting to be nominated and finally Jihad did. So I want to thank her for making me a part of this game. Without further adieu, let’s begin.
Rules of the game!
- Thank the blog that nominated you and put a link in your article to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about you
- Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and let them know that they were nominated
11 Random Facts about Myself
- I’m very picky with food and because of that I seldom try things that I think I would not like. I don’t eat any vegetables too.
- Me and my husband tease each other a lot. Like a LOT!
- I’m addicted to yarns and anything crafty, as you can obviously see one of my categories is about crafts.
- I speak English, Tagalog and Bisaya (my hometown’s dialect).
- I commute to work; by bus and by train. And listen to music the entire trip.
- I love SHOES!!! I have tons of shoes. I guess that is my weakness.
- I miss Filipino food like lechon, puso, palitaw, bibingka and many others.
- I love to travel and wish to travel the world with my husband in our lifetime together.
- Since I love to blog, the husband gave me a Surface Pro 3 to ensure my blogging experience is awesome. I feel very loved and supported.
- I like red velvet cupcakes and sugar cookies and also cheese!
- I am currently watching Helix on Netflix.
11 Questions from Jihad Jorio
- What would be your perfect honeymoon destination? I don’t have a specific destination. Perfect honeymoon for me is traveling the world with my husband. Like going backpacking and visit all the places we want to visit.
- Where would you go for a solo trip? I would love to go to a secluded island or to a mountain top to reflect and talk to God. And probably thank Him for all the blessings and struggles I have and about to received in life.
- Where will you choose to go with your friends? Phuket or Maldives or Palawan to relax and enjoy the beach. Or Europe to enjoy the scenery and group photos.
- Why did you decide to start blogging? I‘ve always wanted to have a journal. I used to have the notebook type one when I was growing up. Then started with many online platforms like blogger, day one, wp.com. Just recently moved to wp.org. The motivation I got to be an active blogger was when my boyfriend (now my husband) and I were starting a long distance relationship. It was one way for us to share life experiences apart. 🙂
- Hippie, sporty, preppy, classy or glamourous? Classy and Glamorous!
- Coffee, milk or tea? I love coffee! And I guess milk in coffee. 😀
- Arya Stark, Daenerys Targaryen or Cersei Lannister? Arya Stark.
- Your worst nightmare? Being lost, in general.
- Favorite desert? Leche Flan, Palitaw, Calamay, Red Velvet Cupcake, Sugar Cookies
- Favorite show (and/or) cartoons? Game of Thrones, NCIS, etc. My favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny. 🙂
- Colours or black? Black
11 Nominated Bloggers
(not in any particular order)
- Brita of Belle Brita
- Julie of Velvet-Rose
- Hena of Hena Tayeb
- Mary of Eat, Drink and be Mary
- Alanna of Alanna & Company
- Melissa of The Rambling Llana
- Mandi of Nosh Clean. Nurture your Soul
- Tiffany Khyla of Endless Bliss
- Meagan of All the Joys
- Kriselle of Livin’ and Lovin’
- Ashley of American Honey
11 Questions for my Nominees
- Where’s your hometown and what’s the best thing about it?
- What is a typical day for you?
- What’s your favorite TV Show?
- What do you want to receive as a gift this Holiday Season?
- Where would you like to travel next year? And why?
- What are the 5 things you can’t live without?
- What’s your greatest weakness?
- Do you love to travel? Why?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- What’s your favorite dish?
- Who inspired you to blog? And why?
Nominees, don’t forget to share your posts on the comments section below or on twitter so I can read them.
Have fun and Happy Saturday!!!