Made my own version of thin pancakes at #KitchenGuenBt!
These recipe makes 4-6 thin pancakes.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk (if you ran out of milk, you can use water)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 extra large eggs
- Mix all ingredients using a whisk until well blended.
- Heat a small pan (small pan to have that perfect circle pancakes as the batter is not sticky).
- Use a little bit of butter as your oil and then rub a folded paper towel onto the pan to remove excess. Or you can use a spray oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter in to the pan in a low to medium heat.
- Flip to cook the other side as soon as you see burst small bubbles.
- Serve while hot!!! 🙂
With these ingredients, you don’t need maple syrup or butter on top. They are tasty and not heavy in the tummy. 😉
The husband and I enjoyed these pancakes with sunny side up egg earlier this morning. Plus coffee!
Morning photos are not the greatest! Haha. I was probably still sleeping or was very hungry!